However, nuclei interacts each other with the external objectives through hyperfine interactions owing to the nuclear spin accompanied with electromagnetic properties.
Nuclear spectroscopy of glasses: A review | SpringerLink
Utilizing the characteristic of this interaction, the research group investigates the properties of nuclei and develops methods to manipulate nuclear spin, through the response of external substances, or conversely investigates the properties of external substances using nuclei as microscopic probes. For this purpose, the group has been developing new experimental techniques based on various nuclear spectroscopic methods, aiming at extending such technologies to boundary research fields of nuclear physics such as fundamental physics and materials science.
- Gamma spectroscopy cuts beam-range uncertainty.
- Research interests in our research group?
- World without Cats.
- Feminine Ground: Essays On Women And Tibet: Essays on Women in Tibet.
- Related Research Fields.
- International Conference "Problems of Nuclear Spectroscopy and Nuclear Structure".
Jump to the main content. Access Contact us Sitemap Help Japanese.
- Nuclear Spectroscopy Applications.
-  Low Background Gamma Spectroscopy at the Boulby Underground Laboratory;
- About this article.
- 1st Edition;
- About the Series?
A Nature Research Journal. Edited by Prof.
Nuclear spectroscopy of glasses: A review
Kai Siegbahn. Series in Physics. Amsterdam: North-Holland Publishing Company, Reprints and Permissions. By submitting a comment you agree to abide by our Terms and Community Guidelines. If you find something abusive or that does not comply with our terms or guidelines please flag it as inappropriate.
negugyvy.tk Advanced search. Skip to main content. Subscribe Search My Account Login.
- Gamma Spectroscopy;
- Applied Nuclear Physics, SINP, DAE, Goi!
- Star Spangled Murder (Lucy Stone, Book 11)!
Rent or Buy article Get time limited or full article access on ReadCube. Authors Search for M.