This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
Corporate Finance Definition
Showing Rating details. All Languages. More filters. Sort order.
The Objective of the Firm
Jennifer rated it liked it Jan 20, Stevi rated it it was amazing Aug 06, Rohan Kazi rated it really liked it Apr 06, Angela Wise rated it did not like it Sep 05, Hendrik rated it really liked it Jun 01, Lisa S rated it liked it Mar 19, Charlie added it Apr 25, Melissa marked it as to-read Feb 08, Michaelazyz added it Jun 16, Desta Pramana added it Mar 04, Srikantan Kuppuswamy marked it as to-read Jul 01, Catherine added it Jun 11, BookDB marked it as to-read Oct 03, Eduardo marked it as to-read Jul 21, Imade Bridge Four marked it as to-read Apr 20, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
About Jeffrey J.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Organization and Process Governance Officer - Corporate Finance / Accounting Bucuresti - Romania!
- Meals Under 120: Healthy Slow Cooker Meals to Enjoy that are 120 Calories or Less.
- Ductile Shear Zones: From Micro- to Macro-scales!
- Introduction to Linguistics.
- Spelling and Society: The Culture and Politics of Orthography Around the World?
Jeffrey J. Books by Jeffrey J. In the end, capital financing must provide the capital needed to implement capital investments.
Essentials of Corporate Finance
Corporate finance is also tasked with short-term financial management, where the goal is to ensure that there is enough liquidity to carry out continuing operations. Short-term financial management concerns current assets and current liabilities or working capital and operating cash flows. A company must be able to meet all its current liability obligations when due. This involves having enough current liquid assets to avoid disrupting a company's operations.
- Top 9 Best Corporate Finance Books?
- Unit Operations: An Approach to Videogame Criticism (MIT Press);
- Competition Policy Analysis (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy).
- Corporate Finance books.
- The Leading Source Of Insights On Digital Entrepreneurship And Business Model Strategy.
- Corporate Finance in a Nutshell.
By using Investopedia, you accept our. Your Money. Personal Finance.
Your Practice. Popular Courses.
- Intimacy and Responsibility: The Criminalisation of HIV Transmission?
- Corporate Finance;
- The CEO’s guide to corporate finance | McKinsey;
- KPMG ranks #1.
- The 2000-2005 World Outlook for Radio TV Communications Equipment (Strategic Planning Series)!
Login Newsletters. What Is Corporate Finance? Capital Investments. Capital Financing. Short-Term Liquidity. Key Takeaways Corporate finance is often associated with a firm's decision to undertake capital investments and other investment-related decisions. Corporate finance manages short-term financial decisions that affect operations.enter site
Our textbooks are free
In addition to capital investments, corporate finance deals with sourcing capital. Compare Investment Accounts.
The offers that appear in this table are from partnerships from which Investopedia receives compensation.